Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First Attempt

This is my very first posting on my very first blog. I love rug hooking and Shih Tzu. You will be able to follow all the rug hooking activities on this blog and will be able to meet my furry friends on my other blog, http://trinketshihtzu.blogspot.com. On the right is the princess who owns my heart -- Lucy. Click on Lucy and you will arrive at the Tzu blog. It is currently in the process of being built, but should be up and running very soon.

I have been hooking rugs for about 7 or so years. I began designing my own patterns 5-6 years ago. I began dyeing wool 1-1/2 years ago. I design hooked projects for Create & Decorate magazine and hope to continue well into the future.

I enjoy traveling to various hook-in events and attending camps and workshops. I'll post all of the places you may run into Among Friends under "On the Road".

I hope you all will enjoy reading about the rug adventures of Among Friends. I look forward to hearing from you.

1 comment:

  1. I just started blogging last week, so we're both newbies! Can't wait to see some of your rugs - and maybe you can share some dye recipes too! So fun to rub shoulders with a famous published designer!

    ReplyDelete